Pot Holes & Street Light Problems

All residents should report potholes and street light problems to the Department of Public Works at 914-941-9105 or email the Department of Public Works. Although the Police Dept and DPW prepare lists of such problems on a regular basis, any assistance that residents provide enhances our ability to identify and rectify problems on an expedited basis.